Monday, January 9, 2012

Something New for the New Year

Hi everyone! New Year, new thing to do and that is blogging! :)
You'll ask why Design..Art..Inspiration?? Okay, I'll explain (briefly as possible).

       Design ... Yes, I'm into design, fashion design specifically. My heart really belongs to this field that's why I left my job and took a detour some years ago. I'll have more of my designs on my next blog entries.

       Art ... I love arts -- visual arts, performing arts (ballet is my frustration), martial arts (for self-defense of course), etc. Doing an art, even the simplest doodling, makes me happy and I grew up appreciating it and how it makes our world beautiful.

       Inspiration ... This is the main concept of this blog, to give inspiration. I want to inspire people not only with my designs but other things as well. What are those?? Stay connected to find out! :)

 For now, WELCOME to my blog!!!

Fireworks to welcome you all! :)  
(Photo by: Yours truly)


Our SoFA graduation fashion show, PFW - Holiday 2010
(Photo credits: StyleBible.Ph)


All the beautiful things..
(At Manila Bay, Photo by: Yours truly)

No comments:

Post a Comment