Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Romantic Ending and Beginning

     It was towards the end of last year when I showcased my first bridal collection at Wedding Belles in Alabang Town Center. My bridal gown collection is a fusion of Filipino culture, Filipino costume specifically, and modernism. I was inspired by our very own "tapis" and combined it with the illusion of broken glass, hence there are cutouts of mix fabrics and tapis detail. With the entourage, I opted for pink stripes motif for fun, youthful look. After all, wedding should be a fun, merry occasion! 


Serpentina gown with cutout details of mix fabrics, beads, pleats


 Details of the serpentina gown


 Ball gown cut with cutouts details of mix fabrics, pleats, beads, layers of tulle


 Flower girl


Bridesmaid


 Maid of Honor


 With my gorgeous models :)


     It was also by the end of last year when my bestfriend let the world knew of that ring. Yes, she's getting married! And the theme (drum roll)..... SECRET for now! It's one unique wedding theme! :)

      So what's the romantic beginning?? First week of the first month this year when I had my first wedding.....as wedding coordinator. I always love listening love stories and it's on my "To Do List" to witness different weddings. To Beautiful Weddings Bridal Consultancy and Wedding Planners (Ms. Ann), THANK YOU for allowing me to do one of my dream jobs. This is such a spectacular opportunity.

First wedding at EDSA Shangri-la


With my co-wedding coordinators


After the event.. Still wearing BIG SMILE! :))


The toast at Beautiful Weddings shop! Cheers to a successful wedding and more!


      Let us share love in many ways to make this world such a beautiful, harmonious place to live in. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment