Monday, March 26, 2012

Make a Statement!

       I was inspired by a very close friend to make this neckpiece collection I called, Statement Accessories. She asked me to make her a simple, elegant neckpiece but striking along with a structured, elegant dress. As my thesis partner in college and like an older sister, I am quite sure of what design she really wants. 

       With that request, a thought crossed to my mind...why not make accessories that would make a STATEMENT??! And so the first batch of Statement Accessories Collection was born.. And I named every piece after my dear friend's name, Kerry Anne.. Surely, these pieces would make you WOW!! :) 

       To view the entire album of the collection and for orders, kindly visit my Facebook Page: Designs by Charinson.

The dress I designed for Ate Kerry.
Actual dress is more fabulous than the sketch with great texture of fabrics.


Kerry Neckpiece


K Heart Neckpiece


K Tribal Neckpiece


Anne Neckpiece

No comments:

Post a Comment